Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FINALS

DAY 4 at the dreaded library.
I might as well sleep here.

512: I can't write this essay about Tiger Mom.
I don't know why. Actually I do, Sociology is probably the best subject I've ever learned about but the problem is, I have to think really deeply about it. hah

I did all the preparation before writing an essay: reading the four books, note taking, outlines.

Why?

730: I'm still here. I played screen snake, set for eleven minutes, and had a photo booth shoot.
This is what I have so far for the past hour and forty eight minutes:
As defined in the opening pages of Amy Chua's Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mom as the breathing emblem of strength and power, stimulating fear and respect.







734: Somehow Pandora agrees with my procrastination because "Start the Party" from Camp Rock came on. I'm going crazy, what is this? It should be banned, it's so annoying. huh, I get why it was so catchy..

 736: Salina, stop dilly-dallying. Write sentence #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment