Wednesday, December 12, 2012

haha

Day 5 at the library

459: I technically stayed overnight here........but I didn't sleep since I'm not sleeping but still writing this essay. Why must it be so long?

546: I keep forgetting I deactivated my Facebook, so I don't know why I keep on going to the website or the app on my phone. Talk about social media withdrawal haha.
---------------------------------
506: Don't you worry, I went back to the dorm and slept. I might as well move to China now though, I got the whole sleep difference down.

But guess we're I'm at? My second homeee!
         (talk about going crazy *where)

look at those dark circles :(
512: this is genius, maybe I can sleep like a proper person now.
603: mwahah despite all this procrastination, I am still on top of things...to bad I'm getting sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment